- Anonymous data is collected using Google Analytics. Busy Blogs Plus does not know your identity, but your behavior and clicks are recorded by our tracking program. Google also tracks details such as browser type, demographics, and the device that you are using to browse our website. The purpose of the tracking program is to help us better understand user engagement on the website, and give the best experience possible to our users.
- E-mail addresses are collected through subscription requests, contact inquiries, account registrations, and product or service purchases. You will receive occasional e-mails to the e-mail address that you provided that contain helpful tips, user surveys, and periodic links to new updates regarding Busy Blogs Plus.
- The information collected by Busy Blogs Plus is not sold to or shared with any third party companies or individuals by any circumstances. We respect your privacy and will not sell your e-mail address or any other information that you provide to Busy Blogs PlusAny documents that you provide to Busy Blogs Plus will remain private and confidential.
- You may be asked to create an account upon purchasing any products or services. This is optional and is offered at your convenience for future purchases
- Google, a third party vendor, collects and tracks cookies for target ad display
- Financial information is not stored on our servers.
- Financial data and payment is processed by PayPal, a third party vendor.
- We are not responsible for any third party vendor privacy policies or any consequences that may ensue by using them.